See an Orthopaedic Surgeon in Newport Beach for shoulder pain and injury.
Shoulder pain and injury sends millions of people to the doctor each year. Most shoulder problems involve the muscles, ligaments, and tendons, and occur from repetitive, intensive motions. You can injure your shoulder during everyday activities or during sport activities, such as swimming, tennis, baseball, and weightlifting.
If you’re living with pain in your shoulder, it’s time to head to Elite Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. We are dedicated to providing excellent shoulder care and restoring your quality of life. We can get you in quickly so you can regain function and mobility sooner.
Shoulder injuries can develop over time and are easy to overlook. Ignoring your pain can allow the injury to worsen, so don’t wait to seek an evaluation. Early detection will improve outcomes.
When To See A Doctor For Shoulder Pain
- Stiffness, pain or discomfort while rotating your arm
- Feels like your shoulder could pop out or slide out of the socket
- Feeling weakness or a loss of strength during normal activities
- Severe Pain
- Swelling, tenderness or redness around the joint
- Pain that lasts several weeks
Conditions We Treat
- Baseball Injuries (Little League Shoulder)
- Burners and Stingers
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Impingement
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Trauma
- SLAP Tears
- Shoulder Injections
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Arthroscopic Labral Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair